Reproduction or what we call in common language making a baby is a very important and life time experience for a couple in their married life. Male fertility is a cause of couple for not having baby long after marriage. Male fertility comes in sight when couple goes for a doctor and after some test it is being found that the problem is with the male partner.
Is male infertility common?
Male infertility is a very common and widespread problem all over the world as in every five infertile couple that are not having one of them is due to the problem of male infertility in man.
Any Signs that can bring a notice to person that he is facing this problem of male infertility? Or signs and symptoms
There are no signs for infertility in men. Intercourse, erections and ejaculation happen as regularly they happen to someone without any male infertility problem. The quality and quantity of semen after ejaculation also seems normal to naked eyes.
Main causes of Infertility in Men.
The causes are the same that are considered bad for health are included in declining the fertility in a men or removing totally it from him. Some of the main causes of infertility in men are as:
· Semen quality and quantity is reduced to such extent it will be no use in reproduction if you are having a habit of Smoking
· Smoking weed, marijuana and other recreational drugs is another one of the main cause
· Alcohol drinking
· If you are using steroids to gain body you are going to be the one that will cause infertility
· Excessively extraordinary activity -delivers large amounts of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a testosterone insufficiency bringing about barrenness.
· Less consumption of vitamin C and Zinc in the diet.
· Tight clothing -increments scrotal temperature which brings about diminished sperm generation
· Malnutrition and anemia
· Excessive stress
Other cause: Hormonal problem
Male in fertilization worldwide also has some other causes like hormonal problem but a very small percentage has this cause as causing problem of Men Infertility. The chain of creating and releasing the semen from testes is called hypothalamus-pituitary endocrine system and there is sometimes problem with this system.
· Gonadotrophic-releasing hormone(GnRH) is a hormone released by brain to create hormonal pathway for production of sperm and testosterone synthesis. Sometimes delay can be happened and can cause problems while ejaculating the pituitary can neglect to deliver enough lutenizing hormone (LH) and follicle empowering hormone (FSH) to fortify the testes and testosterone/sperm creation. LH and FSH are intermediates
Other Hormonal disorders that can cause male infertility
· Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
· Hypogonadotropic Hypopituitarism