There are many causes of infertility problem in Women. There are explained as below:
The problem with ovulation in the case of women is the main cause of the infertility according to experts. The ovulation means the monthly release of the egg by women. In some cases, the women never used to release eggs or in other cases, women are not able to release eggs during their some cycles.
The ovulation cycles can be due to:
- Premature Ovarian Failure where her ovaries stops before the age of 40s
- PCOS where women’s ovaries started functioning abnormally
- Hyperprolactinemia in which due to high prolactin levels she is not pregnant or breastfeeding then this can affect her ovulation or fertility.
- Poor Egg Quality in which her eggs could get damaged or are not of good quality especially in old age
- Overactive Thyroid Gland
- Underactive Thyroid Gland
- Some Other Chronic Conditions like Aids or Cancer
A gene discovered by scientists that can explain the infertility
They identified a gene that is able to control the vital process in which the formation of healthy fertile eggs takes place. They say that their breakthrough will definitely help them to understand the low fertility problem or how the cells are able to divide during the reproduction process.
Problem in the Fallopian Tubes or UterusThe eggs usually travel from ovary to the uterus through Fallopian tubes. If there is any problem in the uterus or the Fallopian tubes than it can make it difficult for the women to conceive. The problems may be due to the:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous Sterilization Treatment
Treatment for Infertility
If you want to know about the best treatment option available for infertility then you can go with best infertility treatment in Amritsar. You will be able to get the treatments like IVF, IUI, ICSI, egg freezing, Ovulation Induction etc. from the experts at very reasonable prices.